Monday, December 22, 2008

Future Rockers

Check out Noah and Eli rockin' out to our early "family" Christmas present from Rocky: "Guitar Hero: Rock Band." I believe pictured here, they are groovin' to "Beat It!" Of course, Noah was whining because they got "booed" off the stage since Eli couldn't sing all the words. Those pesky little brothers, they just can't do anything right!
I have to admit, it's pretty fun and easily addictive!
A shout out to Shawn and Kim, who helped us break it in. And who will not soon forget Rocky's performance to "No Sleep Until Brooklyn!"
Come jam with us some time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I played the guitar hero for the first time the other day. It was fun. Donny and I bought a Wii for our gift to each other. We got American Idol (suprised?)too. we should play it together sometime.

Unknown said...

Oh yeah. I almost forgot....I hate I missed Rocky :) Merry Christmas!

Maria Sullivan said...

The girls play guitar hero all the time!!!! They also got American Idol and I tried it tonight... it was a lot of fun!!!!