I can't believe it's already July! June has been a blur. We have thoroughly enjoyed our summer together so far. The kids have had so much fun! Noah has been keeping the roads hot, staying with friends and having friends over to the house. They've had a blast going to Natural Dam with Meemaw and Peepaw and cousins, Madison and Grant. We got our own "little pool" for the kids to splash around in (pics to follow later)...it's just big enough so Noah can go under water and swim a little bit, but small enough and shallow enough that I don't have to worry about Eli.
We'll be leaving for Little Rock this weekend to spend a couple of days with Kim, my very expectant (at this point) sister before we fly off to San Antonio on the 6th. This will be Eli's first plane ride and probably the first one that Noah will remember, though he's flown several times as a little guy. They are so excited and so am I. It's so awesome to experience these "firsts" through their eyes. One of the best things about being a parent, I must say. We plan to experience the River Walk, go to Sea World for a few days, visit the science musueum, and as a MUST for Eli, we plan to eat at the Rainforest Cafe, so he can see all "his critters." Best of all, they'll get to hang out with Madison and Grant, and Uncle Shawn and Aunt Kim since we're vacationing together!
When we get back from vacay, it will be getting to serious work for me. I've got so much to get done for my new classroom before school starts. The clocks ticking, and I've gotta get ready for all those 4th graders! I'm excited, but nervous since, again, it will be another year of new things. I think it will be worth it though!
San Antonio pics coming soon!
Hope everyone is enjoying there summer as much as we are!
No comments:
Post a Comment