We're so glad our Noah Blaine is home from his "vacation"....all nice and tan from the beach and the pool! I'm jealous! He went to Gulf Shores (Perdido Pass), Alabama with the other Shankle crew. It was hard for me to let him go. I just knew he would call home homesick...but he never did. We talked to him every day and he seemed to be just fine (sometimes too busy to really talk to us!) We all missed him so much...Eli was practically lost the first couple of days without him!
We're so proud of him...as he faced a long 12 hour car ride (one-way), jellyfish stings, a roller coaster and a big waterslide (we hear). I'm glad he had the opportunity to go....I know he had a great time with his cousins!
Maybe the whole fam can make it next year!
Oh, and by the way...I swear he grew two inches while he was gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment