Saturday, August 23, 2008

Xanax, PLEASE!

Well, I just went through probably the worst week of my life last week.
What a disorganized, chaotic, mess! I'm afraid it's going to be a long year. I'm trying to take it one day at a time, but I'm feeling pretty horrible about the whole situation right now. Had I known what I know now...I would have made a run for it!
Help me, Lord!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry you're going through this Kary. I wish I could make it all better. Isn't that what friends do? I'm praying for you everyday and I know you will make it through this horrible time. I am here for you if you need me. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. I know EXACTLY how you feel b/c that's how I felt when I went to City Heights. Hang in there, girl. You know...... we always need good teachers in FL????? :)