Friday, October 17, 2008

Disgruntled With Life?

I felt like I needed to blog, not because I have a whole lot to say, but because I find it theraputic! It's either this or Paxil!
Anyway...a mini-celebration for me...since I've now made it throught the second month of school. Only, what...7 or 8 more to go. Let me just say that preschool is certainly not all rainbows and sunshine!
I don't know, I've just been sort of disgruntled with life and people lately...
It's like, man, you just try to trust in the Lord and believe you are going through this season of your life for a reason and that He has something in store for you...but jeez, it's hard. And it's like, why did my "season" need to change...things were going just fine. You know, you hear all the time of people coming in and out of your life at different times for different reasons...some, you really never hear from after their "season" has passed, some you might hear from occassionally and some will be with you through all the seasons of your life. But then, I'm thinking, why? Why does it have to change...what is the reason behind it all? Maybe it's the natural progression of life...just like the natural progression of nature...I don't know, but it really stinks sometimes.
Sidebar...
Jog-O-Meter has been on hiatus since school started. At first, I was so exhausted that I just didn't have it in me. Then, I was like, whatever, I don't care anymore. Next, there was the time factor...I'm always working on school stuff or have-to's in the household departiment. Then, at last, I started feeling like a pile of crap and realized I better get my hiny in gear.
I ran, really for the first time in 2 months and...I am so disgusted...all that hard work I did over the summer all but vanished in that short amount of time. I struggled with 2 roundtrips. Then I was sore the next day. So, I hit it again tonight...I hope to get back on track but I probably won't be as gung-ho as before. Just enought to say I'm doing something and hopefully relieve a little stress. Motivation has been really tough for me lately though...cause I just don't wanna!
I pray for better things to say soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YEAH! It's great to see you back in blog world! So what, if what you write isn't rainbows and puppy dog tails? It's real and that's the best way to be.

You need to get away for a weekend or even a day and enjoy some R&R. I hear you...."There's no way with all the crap I have to do to get ready for my week."
There is a way...let it go!... Sometimes getting away from life's routine is good for you. Even if you don't like change. Change your scenery. Take a drive to look at the fall foliage.... You deserve it girl. Go treat yourself!!