Wow, it's been so long since I've blogged that I couldn't remember my password to login!
Anyway...
Rocky and I have been talking alot this weekend about many things, among them being plans for the future. As we were reflecting over the past year, I think I came to the realization that as hard as it has been, I've really learned some valueable lessons about life and myself over the past eight months. I've been broken down to my lowest point both mentally and physically, confidence shattered, but as the last few months of school approach, I am proud to say that I have OVERCOME! I guess sometimes you have to be broken to be strong enough for the next thing life throws at you.
I don't know what the next phase of my professional life will be, but I hope you all will join me in praying and believing that it will be a place of happiness and contentment, a place where I can continue to grow, but where I can find a "home" for many years to come.
I just have to say that I could not have made it through this year without my Lord, Jesus Christ and my biggest supporter, my husband, who has been my rock, my shoulder to cry on and the one to put things in perspective for me when I became to overwhelmed to see the whole picture.
He is truly my best friend. Thanks, dear!
1 comment:
awe that's awesome Kary! I'm glad to see you are beginning to look over the fruit from this last year and realize how far you've come. You are truly blessed to have a husband like Rocky. Almost as much as he's blessed to have you. :)
Post a Comment