Happy Father's Day!
"I Love My Daddy Because..."
I love him because he plays with me and he takes care of me!
He let me go get a toy and he comes to school to eat lunch with me.
He is the best dad in the world!
By: Noah, 2nd grade
You can tell a lot about about a man by watching him with his children. There have been so many moments when I've seen Rocky with the kids and thought to myself, man, I am so blessed to have a husband who is a present figure in my boys lives. A man whose family is the most important thing to him. When the boys are older, I know without a doubt, that they will have fond memories of all the time their dad spent with them. I can't imagine my life without him! Thank you for being such an awesome dad to our boys!
We are thankful to have our dads in our lives for so many reasons. They each bring their own unique qualities to our family. Thank you for being a part of our lives. We appreciate everything you do for us!
Love,
Rocky, Kary, Noah & Eli


No comments:
Post a Comment