This weekend, Larry and Shirley invited us to come to their church's 4th of July festivities. There were bounce-arounds for the kids, several rock-climbing walls (which Noah tried and made a good effort :), a firetruck for the kids to look around in and of course, blow the horn...homemade icecream and a fantastic fireworks display to top it all off at the end of the night! The kids were in awe of the fireworks this year. Even Eli sat still throught the entire thing! I love the look of "wonderment" in the picture of Noah and Eli below! Thanks for inviting us...we had a great time!
I guess these Photos answer my question on if Larry and Shirley's last name is Shankle also? I love these people I go to church with them and they are just amazing people.
1 comment:
I guess these Photos answer my question on if Larry and Shirley's last name is Shankle also? I love these people I go to church with them and they are just amazing people.
Post a Comment