Monday, July 21, 2008

Total Exhaustion!

The kids, along with Madison and Grant, spent the night with Larry and Shirley Friday night. I guess Eli totally exhausted himself keeping up with the "big kids!" I'm told he fell asleep at dinner Saturday while eating his corn on the cob. Now, that's tired! Although I'm sure that's probably the only time he was sitting still for an extended period of time! (Thanks for the pics, Larry.)
Noah and Eli were so excited all day Friday in anticipation...six o'clock couldn't get here fast enough. They had a great time and they told me when they got home Saturday that they weren't ready to come home! I'm sure I missed them more than they missed me.
Although Rocky and I did enjoy some much needed quiet time, as well as a relaxing lunch, with conversation, I might add...followed by a movie (Hancock).
Thanks Mee-maw and Pee-paw! I hope they didn't wear you out too much!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I have been wanting to leave comments but wasn't signed up for anything so here I am. All signed up! Anyhoo this is basically a test msg but I will comment that Eli looks sooo tires. Kids shouldn't be allowed to have so much fun;) It's just not fair!

3 wonderful gifts said...

Ok we don't know each other but I know Vicki and commented on your other post. Well I read this one and seen larry and Shirley would that happen to be Larry and Shurley Shankle? If so they are wonderful people. If not then sorry to bother you.

Kary said...

Hey Amber,
Yes...Larry and Shirley Shankle are my husband's parents. You must be from Cedarville! You're right, they are wonderful people and grandparents!